The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.
To promote spiritual and personal growth through Biblical teaching, mentoring and fellowship.
To unite and prepare men for the work that God has called them to do.
Kingdom Men seeks to bring goodwill and understanding among the men of Jesus House Birmingham. These are achieve through Bible training, seminars, conference, mentoring and other powerful programs that promote fellowship among our members. A strong emphasis is also placed on building relationships among members of our church and the community, creating a strong Christian character and having a unique personal relationship with God.
We desire to serve the Lord through discipleship, service in our Parish and and the community, evangelism, life transformation, and intimacy with God. We strive to nurture, evangelize, and grow men in their relationship with Jesus Christ. We have monthly fellowship meetings. Our five guiding principles are:
- To promote Christian Fellowship among the men in our church.
- To deepen our spiritual lives through learning God’s Word.
- To pray for everything that concerns our church, our leaders, our families and our community.
- To actively participate in activities for the well-being of the church.
- To collaborate together in finding ways to maximize our potential in our families and the community